Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bad smell acne pimples smell bad when squeezed

« ...Topical antibiotics like clindamycin, doxycycline, erythromycin, minocycline, lymecycline plus tetracycline can have helpful bacteria killing result in acne. Applying a few type of antibiotic lotion is preferable to the oral antibiotic treatment, as the patient will not undergo likely side effects by this way. Oral antibiotics will be very effective in treating the acne but the doctor should monitor their usage. There is the danger of unfavorable reaction with some other medicines....
...The huge billion dollar companies like Pro Active are NOT the permanent solution to getting rid of your acne for good. As a proven testimony to this - I struggled for FIVE years in my teenage life completely using the WRONG method to curing my acne. Hugely embarrassed, I made regular trips to the dermatologists/doctors almost every other week looking for some way of curing my acne. I NEVER found that solution from the doctors. I'm going let you in on a simple, yet perfect secret that these companies don't want you to know about. The secret is that large, systic acne is a sign of bad bacteria in the pores of the skin. This negative bacteria also affects other areas of the health, but accumulates in the face - revealing in the form of acne....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Another cause remains common and that is occasional build up of dead skin cells, bacteria and production of sebum or oil in the skin in more than required amount. Use of synthetic fabrics and sweat are also considered to be primary causes....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: natural acne tablets, how to clear acne quickly, how can my dermatologist treat my acne

No comments: