Sunday, September 28, 2008

Acne scar treatments for black skin

« ...If you want to clear your skin completely, you need to treat all the causes that lead to acne. By having a natural acne treatment system in place, you are not left with all the guesswork to achieve clear skin....
...Few years back I had suffered with this Acne problem. Since my teenage i was completely plagued with severe cystic Acne. I thought that Acne was a teenager's thing. Almost 14 years i suffered with this disease. I suffered from frequent and severe flareups. Really i spent thousands of dollars on doctors, dermatologist on my skin disease. I asked many of my engineering friends. They helped me by giving different product names. I haven't found any advantage with those products....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...This is one of the very unusual methods of treating acne. It has been observed that contraceptive pills tend to rein in hyper active sebaceous glands. Oral contraceptives can be used as a long term therapy but it should not be used for women who are over 35 years of age. In addition, before its use women has to seek opinion of gynecologists against the likely side effects....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to treat acne tretinoin, all about acne and how you get in, best acne remedy

No comments: