Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne medication caused rash on my face

« ...Stress Excessive stress or tension can have damaging psychological and physical consequences. People going through marital collapse or facing redundancy from work quite often experience outbreaks of acne. If you face excessive stress which you think may contribute to your acne, take up something like meditation, yoga or Tai Chi. If your stress is more serious seek medical advice. Treat the stress and that will help stop the acne....
...1.Use herbs. Herbs have been used extensively for many years to cure various sicknesses and ailments. Many people have likewise successfully treated acne with the use of herbs. As matter of fact, as technology advances, herbalists are able to harness the extracts of herbs to cure skin conditions better than before. You can try using lavender in a face steam at home or use tea tree oil for pimple spots....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I used to have terrible acne and decided to search for an acne solution online one day. In no time at all I found myself on the Acne Free in 3 Days website. And as I was desperate to clear my skin, I purchased the book......»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: which hormones cause pregnancy acne, best skin care for nodule type adult acne, remedies for getting rid of acne scars

No comments: