Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne stop age and neutrogena acne treatment

Ooh, did I mention that the acne condition I was having was among the most severe my dermatologist, father, mother, school teachers, the clerk in the office, and many other people had ever seen? I had hundreds of acne on my face until I learned the secret to cure acne.
While I know some of these may not sound like they will work, you might be stunned when they do. These home remedies work wonders, especially if you have a face that is sensitive to the harsh chemicals that are in most over-the-counter products or prescription medication. Give them a shot and see what they can do for you!
The key here is to relieve stress that you have and you will get your shining bright skin without acne back. Some of the best ways you can use to treat stress acne will be discussed here. Firstly, make sure you get 8 hours of sleep, if not more. Without an adequate amount of sleep, you tend to get more irritable and restless and in this state, you are easier to get stressed about something insignificant. Sleeping also reduces the stress built up over the day and improves the immune system of your body.
msssingmollush.blogspot.com
tags: stuff at home that will dry up acne overnight, getting acne, foods that you should eat to help with acne

No comments: