Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cause of acne boils and stop acne without medicine

My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment.
Cystic acne is a severe skin condition. Unlike whiteheads most people have small and visible on the surface of their skin, cystic acne consists of large irritations underneath the skin. The main cause is the spikes in the hormonal activity leading to sebum extreme overproduction. The oil gland gets swollen and the sebum gets hardened before being able to be eliminated through the skin pores. The gland eventually bursts and the result is an inflammation buried deep under your skin.
The skin consists of three layers,the outer layer of skin is the epidermis that contains the skin pigment and is responsible for skin coloring. Then comes the dermis and the deeper layer being the hypodermis. Also contained in this complex network is the sebaceous glands and sweat glands.If they become damaged or infected either through the result of acne, psoriasis or any other break in the skin, the damaged skin will try to heal itself forming new tissue, but left untreated the repaired tissue will not be of the same quality as before.
bnnbbelrea.blogspot.com
tags: birth control pills acne, chemical peel for deep acne scar before and after pics, acne skin care products

No comments: